Question by Freulein J: What is the latest fashion trend now? [teens]?
Like, skinny jeans and a normal plain tee with huge lope earrings? Sneakers? Headbands?
Sorry if i’m outdated, but i just feel like knowing the current trend. And i hope there’s pictures for me to see..
And and, any website i could see loads of fashion like clothes and hairstyles? thx.
Answer by mdgirlie
Chunky jewelry is really in right now. Perfectly accessorizes any outfit.
What do you think? Answer below!
Question by sarah c: What is the latest fashion trend that almost any body type can pull off?
I have skinny jeans which I love with long belted sweaters. I would love to get a pair of brown knee boots that fit well and look good with skinny jeans but I have large calves and don’t know where to find a brand of nice leather knee high boots that fit larger legs. Any other suggestions for a mid 20 year old? I love to try new trends with a few classic pieces.
Answer by michelmali
if you want boots that fit, go to www.torrid.com. regarding other trends…sundresses, tunics, babydolls, mid calf skirts, plastic jewelery
What do you think? Answer below!
Question by ? Ayu ?: What are latest trends in Japan?
Hi everyone I have been living in New York for last months and I was wondering what latest Japanese trends are makeup and fashion wise.
I am originally from Japan.
I miss Popteen, EGG, Ageha, and Ranzuki magazines -_-
<3 <3 <3 Category Beauty & Style > Other – Beauty & Style
Answer by Pablo
Give your answer to this question below!
Latest Beauty Trends
When it comes to beauty trends, every woman wants to ace them. Even if it’s not to the same degree as a super model or someone that has an entire fortune to splurge, but to some extent beauty trends are important to every woman, regardless of her background, preference or budget.
Beauty trends such as what make-up to apply during different seasons which grow and change as time goes on. How ever those like no wearing red one season, and it somehow being all the rage the next that allow the fashion and beauty industry to enjoy continued success. Hard to make a profit if we no longer buy their products.
The runway is being overrun by natural beauty inspired collections. Makeup is understated, and being used to call out the natural sparkle of the wearer. Designers are no longer calling for wild eye catching colors to call attention, but rather seeking warm and inviting looks that hold attention once found.
Both of these trends are extremely popular and extremely controversial. They can both tend to be somewhat pricey and most are not guaranteed to last forever. Some people view these trends as a waste of money; however others view it as a great decision. All of these procedures are based on what you perceive to be beautiful.
The futuristic look is back for another season, except Fall calls for adding pastel colors including pinks, lilac, and even light green into the mix. The MAC Cosmetics collection features sparkling and eye-catching eye colors such as Sea & Sky (blue/silver base), Love Connection (pink base) and Pearl (shimmering white base).
Foundation for the coming season is moving towards the natural look. More and more women are taking care of their skin and want to flaunt their flawless complexion instead of caking on foundation and concealing cream like a clown’s mask.
This Fall and Winter calls for another year of super-dark lips, so stock up on wine-colored and burgundy-tainted lip stains and heavier lipstick. The easiest way to pull of this look is to use a complementary lip liner and ‘set’ the color with a matte gloss.
Gold and bronze colored cosmetics are one of the hottest newer trends, especially in eye shadows and nail polish. The other big nail color for the season is dark plum.
Makeup trends change subtly from season-to-season. Since each season verbalizes its own rules and fashion trends, therefore its necessary to obey those fashion rules not only in terms of clothing but also in terms of make-up. We do not wear make-up as a muffle to conceal our face, but as a way to emphasize beauty and nuances of our beautiful face in a proper manner.
Eye makeup was unusually restrained for spring, but it made a serious comeback at the fall shows. At Allessandro Dell’Acqua, eyes were rimmed with sexy rock-goddess smudges; at Rochas, the lines were blurred with moody black shadows; and at Missoni and Narciso Rodriguez, the models wore thick ’80s-inspired liner on the bottom lids.
This is the latest fashion trend transformed offspring of the 80’s mullet and fullet with a dominant and forceful business touch. It’s the short female business do and is popular with very dominant women. It’s a short hairstyle that shows the world you are a female and are in control.
Hairstyle and beauty has become quite a fashion statement lately. We have seen prices for a good cut or style skyrocket with no end in sight. Some cuts are going in and out of style every day it seems. As some beauty experts say – your hair can make you or break you.
Alexandra McQueen’s models were strong on the brow, with medium brights on the lips for a look that portrays strength. Anna Sui’s models portrayed the bad girl image with smoky eyes setting the stage for seduction. Vera Wang’s models were naturally pretty, with nude makeup that always makes a come back every summer.
Frame your upper face and eyes with super-thick brows, a dramatic change from the finer, over-tweezed brows of seasons past. Thick brows can be achieved with a light dusting of brow powder and setting gel, so make sure you sculpt and tweeze only a few hairs to achieve the look.
Just like we mentioned in tip number one sometimes you can get carried away with too many distracting looks at once. Bright lips? That’s okay. Blue eyeshadow? Forgivable. Very pink cheeks? We’ll let it slide. But not all at once ladies! The key is everything in moderation!
Have you ever wondered how the lipstick you just purchased won not only the right to ride home in your car but also valuable space in your purse when it wasn’t even in your mind when you first set off on your trip to the store? Simple…GREAT Merchandising. Entire careers are made on merchandising and the best man (probably women) wins when he has his product out front and at eye level view.
Article from articlesbase.com
Latest Fashion Trends for the Couture Conscious
You are the type of person who won’t want to be caught wearing the wrong fashion at any time of the year! For you, fashion is more important than even the basic necessities of life. If that is the case, then you simply cannot avoid these latest fashion trends.
1. The top fashion designers have devoted more time on wearing styles and those are what have really caught on. If you want to be in vogue, you should really check out some ensembles that have been popular this year and then create a wearing style of your own, inspired from them. Novelty is the name of the game. The Internet is the best place to see how models are clothed by the top fashion designers this year. Of course, you could check out local fashion shows if you have the access to them.
2. Most things you wear should be loose and look comfortable. The age of tights is, mercifully, not happening this year. The best fashion tip right now is to strike a balance between sexiness and comfort. Wear loose-fitting garments that you can carry off with élan.
3. The other thing is about the color. What colors are in this season? Like previous fall seasons, this year too the darker shades are making the most waves. This is the age of darker tops and lighter bottoms actually. Fashion-conscious people are rediscovering different shades of black as well and wearing it in so many different unconventional ways. Black seems to be present on most clothes, even if it is just for the buttons or belts or stuff like that.
4. About the materials, silk has made a comeback for wherever you can wear it. Silk leggings, ties, scarves, etc. are much in vogue. The soft feel of the fabric is in. Silk is one fabric where the color does not matter. So, if you are planning to wear a black outfit, a colorful silk scarf is what you could accessorize it with to give it the ultra chic look.
5. Another very important thing right now is accessories. People are actually splurging on accessories right now, whether they are scarves or jewelry or belts or just plain ol’ leggins’. Check them out yourself. Various different designs and styles have come out this year and don’t mind being creative about it. The more different you look, the more you are going to stand out.
The latest fashion trends indicate an upbeat, chic look which is very much in. Get yourself in the groove and go shopping for accessories and other fun stuff. You have to have your creative juices flowing though, because that is what the fashion elite are really caring for right now.
Article from articlesbase.com